Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brooklynites: A Review in Miniature






Brooklyn is famous for lots of things, among my favorites is ADORABLE BABIES (or, "big kids" for those little ones who protest: "I'M NOT A BABY!"). As Nora's trusty apprentice, I had the glamorous job of sifting through, labeling and e-mailing thousands of photos. As I chipped away at my mountainous task I could not help but notice that every single baby I reviewed was probably the cutest baby I had ever seen. Don't believe me? Check out these Brooklyn bunnies. I will be posting new photos every couple of days, so be on the look-out! Mostly they will feature babies, but some are just kids who were way too cute to pass up. Just what is it that makes them so adorable? You tell me!







"a photo? yes, but quickly, please. i've much to do."



photoshopping around this baby's hair was quite the learning experience.
P.S.-how jealous are you of those chanel baby bunny slippers?




those hip sunglasses actually belong to the baby and were exchanged for the free ride.




"this is my new look."
--------------------------------------------

November 26th, 2008

NEW PHOTOS!

guys...


















when's the last time you got to act this silly?
don't answer that.















"mom, you aren't focusing. check out that cute three year old in the pink floyd t-shirt."




No comments: